- Eliminating unbounded search in classical branches of computability theory, Mal'tsev Meeting 2022, November 14–18, 2022, Novosibirsk, Russia.
- Equivalence relations on reals, and learning for algebraic structures, New Directions in Computability Theory, March 7–11, 2022, Luminy, Marseille, France. [slides]. [video]
- Learning for families of algebraic structures, International Conference on Algebra, Analysis and Geometry 2021, August 23–27, 2021, Kazan, Russia. [video]
- Primitive recursive algebraic structures, and the theory of numberings, Logic Colloquium 2021 (Special Session in Computability Theory), July 19–24, 2021, Poznań (Poland) / online. The recording and the slides are available here.
- Primitive recursive and automatic structures, Adian 90: Conference on Mathematical Logic, Algebra and Computation, July 5–8, 2021, Moscow, Russia. [video]
- Bi-embeddable categoricity of computable structures, Oberwolfach Workshop in Computability Theory, Oberwolfach (Germany) / online, April 25 – May 1, 2021. [slides].
- Equivalence relations and computable reducibility, Mal'tsev Meeting 2020, Novosibirsk (Russia) / online
- Rogers semilattices in the analytical hierarchy, Computability Theory and Applications Online Seminar, June 9, 2020. [video]
- Rogers semilattices and their first-order theories, Asian Logic Conference 2019, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Computable categoricity and index sets, Mal'tsev Meeting 2018, Novosibirsk, Russia
- On autostability spectra of computable structures, Mathematics in the Modern World (Section: Algebra, Number Theory, and Mathematical Logic), August 14-19, 2017, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Effective categoricity for decidable structures, Workshop on Computability Theory 2015, Bucharest, Romania
- Index sets of structures that are autostable relative to strong constructivizations (on joint work with Sergey Goncharov and Margarita Marchuk),
Mal'tsev Meeting 2015, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Autostability spectra relative to strong constructivizations (on joint work with Margarita Marchuk), Asian Logic Conference 2015 (Special Session on Recursion Theory), Mumbai, India
- Autostability spectra for Boolean algebras [ slides in Russian], Mal'tsev Meeting 2014, Novosibirsk, Russia
Some Recent Talks
- On spectrally universal classes of structures. Second Conference of Russian Mathematical Centers. Section «Mathematical Logic and Theoretical Computer Science», Moscow, Russia, November 7–11, 2022. [video]
- Learning for families of algebraic structures, Nankai Logic Colloquium, Nankai University (Tianjin, China) / online, September 30, 2022.
- Well-orders realized by c.e. equivalence relations (on joint work with Maxim Zubkov), Computability in Europe 2022, Swansea (UK) / online, July 11–15, 2022.
- On algorithmic learning for families of algebraic structures, Computability Theory Seminar, Kazan Federal University (Kazan, Russia) / online, May 20, 2022.
Last updated: January 17, 2023.